Monday, February 11, 2013

It's All About Trust

Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and He will establish your plans. - Proverbs 16:3


You may not feel like trusting. It might be easier to let go of God, grit your teeth and say, "No, I HAVE GOT THIS." It may be easier to feel the old anger and bitterness start to well up and say, "I do NOT deserve this! I am doing all that you ask AND MORE." It may take all of your focus and crucifying your pride to say, "Lord, there is beauty in this and You are going to create it."

And there always is.

God ALWAYS provides and ALWAYS gives the boost that you need JUST when you need it. I know that once I was still enough this morning I started to think of all the things that were going wrong so far today. I knew the negative thoughts once they started but I couldn't fight them off until I said, "Lord, I am trusting that by NOT replying to this email how I want to respond that you will bless me for it." I know this sounds self-centered but I know that He works for my good because I love Him. AND HE DID. I got my sponsorship packet from Compassion International about four days earlier than expected AND all the hard work I've put into school was blessed by getting into an Honor Society! He knew these things would boost me up out of my negativity and see that the world is bigger than me and my issues.

I trusted that He would provide. He could change my attitude about the day and that He would give me the grace and love that I needed for TODAY. And now, I feel like my heart is going to EXPLODE with so much grace and love it will last me the whole week!

No comments:

Post a Comment